Click column header to sort
Page is looking for an amazing HR Generalist to join our team! This position is an integral part of our small but mighty team, which owns employee experience from beginning to end including; recruiting, onboarding, benefits, employee relations, performance management, compensation and more. You will have ownership and influence over some of the more strategic initiatives. Additionally, we are looking for a team player who must also be willing to roll up your sleeves and handle the day to day stuff too. In this role you will own recruiting and interviewing candidates as well as onboarding new employees. Your impact will reach hiring teams across our eight domestic offices. This role acts as a trusted advisor to the Managing Principals as well as support many other important aspects of HR! We are looking for someone who: - Has a solid HR foundation and enjoys making an impact every single day.- Is happy to work as part of a small team that wears lots of hats.- Can create rapport, build strong relationships and is an expert in collaboration.- Takes ownership and cares about the quality of the work they do.- Has the capability to prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment.- Is analytical, and can dig into data to identify causes, patterns, and process improvements.- Capable in demonstrating collaboration and communication skills across a variety of levels within and outside of our organization.
The Page Central Services Marketing (CSM) Studio has an opportunity for an organized, motivated marketing support specialist to join our growing team. - Responsible for providing specialized support to the CSM Studio in all tasks associated with the preparation of qualifications statements, proposals and presentations- Assist with research, layout development, editing and production of various marketing materials- Coordinate, manage and maintain marketing and business development resources including print and electronic collateral, databases, and other support materials- Miscellaneous marketing support
Seeking a creative, self-motivated team player who is detail oriented, possesses strong communication and problem solving skills, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Position requires excellent organizational skills and ability to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and individuals. As a Marketing Coordinator at Page, you will be responsible for working with senior management, market and practice leaders, and the marketing studio to develop and implement marketing organization and strategies that align us to win projects. - Manages the overall pursuit process to ensure that overall theme, technical scope, staff qualifications, and experience are accurate, well written, and graphically pleasing. - Produces and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc. - Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place. - Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP’s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, market and practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals and other related materials.- Maintains all marketing related files (electronic and paper), including the update of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations.- Responsible for accuracy of information populated into existing CRM System (Deltek Vision), oversees the production and maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.- Lead other marketing, communication and business development efforts as needed.- Assists the Central Services Marketing Studio and other marketing coordinators as needed (Multi-Office).- Assist interview rehearsal/preparation process.
- Helping create Designs that Make Lives Better.- Develop MEP construction documentation under the supervision of assigned engineering, design, and BIM staff utilizing primarily AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP;- Create construction models in AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP as part of a BIM team;- Create detailed field installation drawings and fabrication drawings;- Work from both customer and firm drawings;- Perform file management functions such as posting models, downloading model updates, managing links, and historic versioning. - CAD and Revit drafting;- Provide technical support for existing projects and field service;- Attend coordination meetings, communicate with other trades, and create/extract reports as required.
- Provide Instrumentation and Controls Engineering design and specify I&C systems for high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor fabrication, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, water and waste-water processing facilities;- Experience in sizing, selecting and specifying control valves, damper actuators, and industrial instrumentation;- Prepare wiring and raceway routing plans, instrument data sheets, process flow diagrams (PFD), piping and instrumentation diagrams (PID), loop wiring diagrams, PLC/DCS wiring diagrams, instrument installation plans and details, logic diagrams, sequences of operation, input/output databases and additional documentation as necessary; - Develop piping and instrumentation diagrams (PID), loop wiring diagrams, logic diagrams, sequences of operation, input/output databases, and construction specifications; - Support development, administration, and execution of I&C execution plans for projects;- Apply engineering principles and practices to diverse design and design/build projects;- Interface with customers to manage project delivery;- Candidate must be able to meet badging requirements for client sites, including passing a background check;- Other duties as required.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Chandler, Arizona team as a Project Architect. You will be a pivotal contributor to help build a culture within our Page offices. We are seeking a candidate with 10+ years’ experience within the Industrial Technology sector which include the following; Semiconductor, Datacenter, Laboratory, Cleanroom and Electrical Vehicle manufacturing facilities. In addition, you will have an interest across our multidisciplinary markets including Healthcare, Academic and Government projects. The preferred candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of technical, professional and managerial professionals. In addition, this person must be particularly suited for working in a constantly changing work environment. Responsibilities for this role also include:- Forecasting and organizing project design development and production delivery;- Identifying and addressing design related issues as well as following protocol and procedures in order to reach the best resolution;- Proficiency in construction administrative processes;- Working on projects with Client/Owner/Contractor relationships, budget, schedule, code and jurisdictional requirements;- Project on-site assistance.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on variety of projects from many different geographic locations. There will also be opportunities to increase design and engineering skills through continuing education. Responsibilities: - Plumbing discipline lead and design from SD thru CD- Production of specifications and CA on projects as experience warrants- Responsible for the design of: - Domestic Water Distribution Systems- Sanitary/Waste/Vent Systems- RO/DI Water Distribution Systems- Lab Gas Distribution Systems- Hospital Gas Distribution Systems- Animal Watering Systems- Acid Waste Systems- Fuel distribution systems
- Technical and design engineer for multiple simultaneous design projects;- Establish schedules and provide regular maintenance of design schedules;- Coordinate cross-discipline design activities;- Prepare site analysis reports regarding the feasibility of proposed projects and potential issues that may arise during construction;- Experienced with preparing project documentation including electrical equipment layouts and schedules, site plans, one-line diagrams, grounding diagrams, lighting plans, life safety fire alarm plans, telecom and security plans, installation details, diagrams and schematics, and construction specifications;- Provide construction administration services to contractors;- Interact with Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ);- Prepare photometric studies;- Model electrical systems with SKM, ETAP, EZ-Power or other IEEE compliant modeling tools;- Specify electrical equipment including transformers, switchboards, panelboards, overcurrent protective devices, conductors, raceway, motors, and variable frequency drives.
- Forecast and organize project team for design, development, production and project document delivery;- Coordinate with consultants, team members and the client;- Successfully execute projects by following Page’s and Owner’s protocols and procedures in order to reach the best solution; - Develop strong client, consultant and collaborator relationships;- Understand budget, code and jurisdictional requirements;- Provide mentorship and guidance to project team;- Collaborate on project fee development and project proposals;
We have an immediate opening for a Project Mechanical Engineer responsible for HVAC design (airside, hydronic, steam) for a wide variety of multi-disciplinary (A&E) project types, including but not limited to:- Mission Critical- Healthcare- Utility Plant and campus distribution- Corporate Commercial- Laboratories- Project Manager for engineering-prime projects. PM duties include:- Client interface- Generate and track project delivery schedule- Develop and allocate fees for mechanical engineering work- Coordinate with MEP department heads for resource allocation- Tracking budgets throughout design- Perform engineering studies for highly technical clients whose details include but are not limited to payback analyses, knowledge of industry trends, and local contractor and maintenance expertise;- Technical writing for engineering studies, Basis of Design documents, and narratives for non-technical audience explaining engineering concepts to facilitate decision-making;- Overseeing load calculations;- Developing system applications;- Engineering program coordination;- Equipment sizing and calculations;- Coordination with all trades, including architectural, structural and civil;- Energy modeling;- Signing and sealing contract documents;- Mentorship, both continual as well as presentations for in-house continuing education program.
- Technical leader and design manager for multiple simultaneous design projects;- Establish schedules and provide regular maintenance of design schedules;- Coordinate cross-discipline design activities;- Perform site surveys using basic surveying tools and electrical safety equipment;- Prepare site analysis reports regarding the feasibility of proposed projects and potential issues that may arise during construction;- Experience with preparing project documentation including electrical equipment layouts and schedules, site plans, one-line diagrams, grounding diagrams, lighting plans, life safety fire alarm plans, telecom and security plans, installation details, diagrams and schematics, and construction specifications;- Providing construction administration services to contractors;- Interact with Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ);- Prepare photometric studies;- Model electrical systems with SKM, ETAP, EZ-Power or other IEEE compliant modeling tools;- Specify electrical equipment including transformers, switchboards, panelboards, overcurrent protective devices, conductors, raceway, motors, and variable frequency drives;- Travel may be required.