At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We're actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world.
Will you join us?
Our firm started as a partnership between two brothers in 1898, and consecutive generations of successful leadership continue to guide its evolution and expansion. Our 500-plus employees deliver the following services around the world:
Architecture / Engineering / Interiors / Planning / Consulting
While we work on a variety of project, our focus is on six core markets:
Academic / Civic & Government / Corporate & Commercial / Healthcare / Housing & Hospitality / Science & Technology
Our Core Values: Creativity, Collaboration and Commitment
We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people's backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we've become - and remain - a vital and respected firm.
At Page, we're all owners. We own the vision, we own the work and we're owners in the firm through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Owning stock in Page means you get returns on the hard work you invest in the firm. It helps better prepare you for your retirement and helps better prepare the firm to pass its successes to the next generation.
We're seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Do we have an opportunity you're interested in today? Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
At Page, we offer a wide variety of benefits to include healthcare, paid time off, retirement savings plan, and reimbursement for professional development.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.
To learn more about each of our offices, click on the link:
Austin / Dallas / Denver / Dubai / Houston / Mexico City /San Francisco / Washington DC
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Link to an important message on how to identify a recruitment scam or fraudulent job offer.
Click column header to sort
We have an immediate need for a Senior Electrical Engineer who can work with an experienced group of designers to prepare building electrical plans and specifications. Requirements include but are not limited to:- Detailed design, modeling and analysis of normal and emergency power distribution systems;- Modeling of lighting and associated control systems;- Coordination with the Plumbing, Mechanical, Architectural, Structural, and Telecommunication/Audio Visual discipline’s design;- Technical leader and design manager for multiple simultaneous design projects;- Establish schedules and provide regular maintenance of design schedules;- Experience with preparing project documentation may include electrical equipment layouts and schedules, site plans, one-line diagrams, grounding diagrams, lighting plans, life safety fire alarm plans, telecom and security plans, installation details, diagrams and schematics, construction specifications and other documentation as required to clearly direct the work of electrical contractors;- Meeting with clients;- Mentoring junior design staff and providing technical guidance;- Completing projects within allocated time frames and budgets;- Specifying electrical equipment including transformers, switchboards, panelboards, overcurrent protective devices, conductors, raceway, motors, variable frequency drives, etc;- Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a sustainability leader who is committed to developing high performing buildings and passionate about sustainable solutions. As a building performance analyst, you will help our teams make more data driven design decision and work towards our 2030 challenge commitment. As a Building Sciences member, you will serve as a firm wide resource in our integrated team and help establish best practices within our firm for modeling processes. Responsibilities include:- Set up, run, and interpret the following analysis and simulation:- Solar Radiation / Insolation- Daylighting- Shadow Studies- Wind Studies- Wall Assembly Analysis- Climate & Comfort Analysis- Early Schematic “Simple Box” Energy Modelling - Provide performance based design feedback to inform the design and development of projects.- Collaborate with interdisciplinary client teams and demonstrate credibility to give teams confidence to make better decisions based on objective data and real-world insights.- Develop info graphics and reports for design teams related to environmental performance. - Develop BIM tools and workflows for firm wide deployment. - Train staff on use of basic analysis and simulation tools.- Other Potential responsibilities depending on capabilities of candidate:- General design - Renderings- LEED & green building certification support- Post-occupancy evaluations- Project metric collection- Serve as an office leader within the firm to develop standard modeling practices for high performance, LEED certification, and energy code compliance.Involved as an external leader within related industries in issues technical capability with respect
- Project and engineering management in the execution of multi-discipline projects;- Applies a proactive approach in routinely tracking the Project Members’ progress against project commitments;- Responsible for defining, teaching, and enforcing the use of good project management practices;- Manages project priorities and performs risk management;- Commitment to communicate the project status upward and to the Client;- Promotes client involvement;- Encourages and supports escalations and creates a project culture to resolve “stagnant” problems;- Responsible for ensuring that project members understand what is expected of them and one another as well as mentors’ junior staff;- Promotes an environment of respect and collaboration thus fostering good working relationships. - Develop, administer, and execute Mechanical and/or Electrical BIM execution plans (BEP) for each project;- Apply engineering principles and practices to diverse design and design/build projects;- Perform team building exercises for multi-discipline project initiation;- Travel up to 10% will be required.
- Develop process piping and mechanical designs from concept through construction including developing equipment layouts for process and mechanical facility systems;- Design in both 2D and 3D including equipment arrangement, P&IDs, pipe routing, sections, and details;- Check and correct drawings and associated project paperwork as required;- Work closely with project team to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are accurate;- Travel, both domestic and international, may be required up to 10%:- Other duties as assigned.
The Project Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for:- Client interface- Generate and track project delivery schedule- Develop and allocate fees for mechanical engineering work- Tracking budgets throughout the design- Perform analysis and design of industrial buildings/projects;- Facilitate the design of engineering plans from preliminary through construction phases;- Technical writing for engineering studies, Basis of Design documents, and narratives for non-technical audience explaining engineering concepts to facilitate decision-making;- Review and produce plans and specifications for compliance with industry codes, standards, and guidelines;- Seal construction documents;- Communicate and coordinate with clients, multi-discipline teams, contractors and government agency personnel;- Travel may be required;- Other duties as assigned.
- Project and engineering management of team in the execution of multi-discipline projects;- Ability to direct the creation, approval, and ongoing change control of the project plan;- Applies a proactive approach in routinely tracking the Project Members’ progress against their project commitments;- Responsible for defining, teaching, and enforcing the use of good project management practices;- Manages to project priorities and performs risk management;- Commitment to communicate the project status upward and to the Client;- Promotes client involvement;- Encourages and supports escalations and creates a project culture to resolve “stagnant” problems;- Ensures that communications and quality are carefully managed;- Responsible for ensuring that project members understand what is expected of them and one another as well as mentors’ junior staff;- Promotes an environment of respect and collaboration thus fostering good working relationships. - Develop, administer, and execute I&C and Electrical BIM execution plans (BEP) for each project;;- Apply engineering principles and practices to diverse design and design/build projects.- Perform team building exercises for multi-discipline project initiation.- Travel up to 15% will be required.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on variety of projects from many different geographic locations. There will also be opportunities to increase design and engineering skills through continuing education. Responsibilities: - Plumbing design from SD thru CD- Production of specifications and CA on projects as experience warrants- Responsible for the design of: - Domestic Water Distribution Systems- Sanitary/Waste/Vent Systems- RO/DI Water Distribution Systems- Lab Gas Distribution Systems- Hospital Gas Distribution Systems- Animal Watering Systems- Acid Waste Systems
- Read, understand and be able to communicate the intent of construction drawings;- Transform initial sketches and conceptual design descriptions into working drawings;- Develop and review completed civil engineering drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards;- Utilize Auto CAD Civil 3D to develop utility pipe networks, 3D surfaces, cut/fill triangulation, and prepare site, road, and utility corridor site plans with grading, hydraulic grade lines, cross sections, and profiles;- Prepare permitting application and construction drawing packages;- Communicate effectively with other internal designers, architects, engineers and other stakeholders.
- Provide construction administration services such as: review of submittals, response to Requests for Information, and Construction Change Requests initiated by Contractors;- Review Cost Estimates and Provide Engineers Opinion of Probable Construction Cost;- Establish schedules and provide regular maintenance of design schedules;- Coordinate cross-discipline design activities (Surveyor, Geotechnical Engineer, Architect, Landscape Architect, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Site Security, Telecommunications, Branding, Traffic Consultant, Structural, Public involvement);- Supervise Site Civil design tasks and perform plan quality reviews.
- Design working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables;- Knowledge of basic mechanical and plumbing general requirements for discussions with Owners, Contractors, Architects, and Code Authorities;- Knowledge of construction administration responsibilities including submittal review, RFI responses, performing site visits and writing field reports.
Seeking candidate with 7+ years’ experience, ideally with experience in the government and/or healthcare market sectors. The preferred candidate must have an ability to effectively communicate with a variety of technical, professional and managerial professionals, and he or she must be particularly suited for working in a constantly changing work environment. With over 80 people our DC office provides a total team environment where everyone is engaged. As part of this phenomenal team, you will have opportunities for professional growth and exciting challenges. - Forecast and organize project design development and production delivery.- Identify and address issues following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best resolution.- Strong architecture and detailing skills and proficient in construction administrative processes.- Successfully manage projects with Client/Owner/Contractor relationships, budget, schedule, code and jurisdictional requirements.
We are currently seeking Mechanical Engineers to join our Washington, DC office. Candidates will have current design and project management experience with all three areas of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection as they pertain to building systems.