Serving some of the most recognized technology brands within the Fortune 500, our Mission Critical sector encompasses a diverse range of complex, sophisticated clients and projects across aerospace, mission critical/data centers and energy segments. We’re looking for a knowledgeable, organized and focused market manager to work with sector leadership in leading, implementing and executing marketing activities in alignment with the Sector’s strategic and financial goals.
- Collaborate with sector leadership to implement sector strategic plan, including direct involvement in market strategy, market research, lead tracking and pursuit strategy, and sector budgeting and reporting.
- Identify, create, and curate sector content relevant to project narratives, proposal topics, and data, with the ability to synthesize specialized technical content.
- Provide guidance and oversight on project pursuits, including win strategies, content, market intelligence, and quality control, collaborating with internal marketing pursuit teams.
- Serve as a central point of contact for national sector marketing and BD activities, helping track and advance targeted efforts.
- Collaborate with internal creative and communications teams to oversee and advance photoshoots, awards, public relations, and website and media content.
- Work with core sector leadership and business development team on marketing needs for sector growth.
- Research, analyze, and disseminate market news, trends, and competitor analysis, to inform strategic growth, business development, and competitive advantage.
- Participate in external-facing business development activities, as appropriate.
- Involvement in select firmwide and multi-sector marketing initiatives and activities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and attention to detail and quality
- Collaborative approach with independent initiative and outcome-based mindset
- Passion for high-tech innovation and engineering. Understanding of technology industry terminology and drivers is desired.
- Ability to prioritize and advance multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with leadership and teams across offices to advance critical decision-making
- Knowledge of and efficiency with Deltek Vision, Open Asset, CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and other marketing software