The Instrumentation & Controls Designer shall be responsible for designing and implementing PLC and DCS-based control solutions for leading semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other high-tech manufacturing facilities.
- Apply engineering principles and practices to diverse design and design/build projects;
- Support project and discipline management team in the execution of projects;
- Provide Instrumentation and Controls Engineering services to design and specify I&C systems for complex Process and Mechanical systems required for high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor fabrication, chemical processing, pharmaceutical, water and waste-water processing facilities;
- Prepare wiring and raceway routing plans, instrument data sheets, process flow diagrams (PFD), piping and instrumentation diagrams (PID), loop wiring diagrams, PLC/DCS wiring diagrams, instrument installation plans and details, logic diagrams, sequences of operation, input/output databases, and other documentation;
- Actively participate in multi-disciplinary team of electrical, I&C, process, mechanical, and Electrical engineers, construction supervisors, and vendors;
- Some travel may be required both domestic and international.