Candidates must possess a minimum of 10 years experience in building system design, along with:
- Oral and written communications skills
- In depth knowledge of lighting and lighting control systems
- Fire alarm system design and in depth knowledge of the NFPA preferred
- Standby and Prime electrical power generation and switching technology
- Power and lighting system design in classified and various research environments
- In depth knowledge of grounding and lightning protection systems
- In depth knowledge of Healthcare Power Distribution Electrical Power Distribution System design and analysis
- Power system modeling and analysis utilizing SKM PowerTools©
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or BIM System(s), specifically REVIT MEP and Microsoft Office suite of business software
Our firm started as a partnership between two brothers in 1898, and consecutive generations of successful leadership continue to guide its evolution and expansion.
At Page, we’re all owners. We own the vision, we own the work and we’re owners in the firm through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Owning stock in Page means you get returns on the hard work you invest in the firm. It help better prepare you for retirement and helps better prepare the firm to pass its success to the next generation.
To learn more about the firm, our benefits and additional career opportunities, go to pagethink.com.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-verify.