We are pleased to announce new opportunities to join our team. With roots extending back to a two-person partnership formed in 1898 Page Southerland Page, Inc. is today one of the most prolific and enduring architectural and engineering practices. A full-service design organization with offices in Houston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, interiors, consulting and engineering services throughout the United States and around the world. The firm’s diverse, international portfolio includes projects in the healthcare, academic, government and science and technology sectors, as well as civic, corporate and urban housing projects. With a staff of over 450 architects, engineers, designers, strategic analysts, planners and technical specialists, Page has the resources and professional affiliations to responsibly handle projects of all scales and schedules.
Our goal is to identify undergraduate students in the final year of their program and graduate students. Candidates must possess the drive, ability, and flexibility to become a productive member of the Page team. Specific responsibilities and skill/experience requirements include the following:
• Produce pre-design documents, including programming and planning reports, with direction from senior consultants.
• Develop 2D presentations, early design studies, sketches, and 3D renderings.
• Conduct design research, compile data, and perform basic design computations.
• Produce schematic design, design development, and construction drawings and specifications according to Page standards, with direction from senior designers and architects.
• Assist team leaders in ensuring that documentation for all project phases conforms to quality assurance, quality control, and best practice standards.
• Assist team leaders in conducting Sustainability audits of project designs.
• Assist team leaders in performing construction administration activities.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited architecture or related degree program.
• Previous internship with an architectural design firm preferred.
• Basic hand and computer-aided drawing, graphics, and drafting skills.
• Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD.
• Basic knowledge in Autodesk Revit
• Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as SketchUp and 3D Studio Max.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
• Basic knowledge of sustainability principles and LEED guidelines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
To learn more about the firm, go to www.pagethink.com for additional career opportunities log on at www.pagethink.com/index.php/careers.html
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.