We are pleased to announce new opportunities to join our team. With roots extending back to a two-person partnership formed in 1898 Page Southerland Page, Inc. is today one of the most prolific and enduring architectural and engineering practices. A full-service design organization with offices in Houston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, interiors, consulting and engineering services throughout the United States and around the world. The firm’s diverse, international portfolio includes projects in the healthcare, academic, government and science and technology sectors, as well as civic, corporate and urban housing projects. With a staff of over 450 architects, engineers, designers, strategic analysts, planners and technical specialists, Page has the resources and professional affiliations to responsibly handle projects of all scales and schedules.
• Assist with document code review and compliance
• Communicate and coordinate with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily operations
• Prepare or assist in the preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members
• Visit with clients as necessary
• Assist in the review of drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle, and prioritize multiple projects and adjust accordingly, often against tight deadlines
• Proficient REVIT skills and AutoCAD
• Seeking candidate with 3+ years’ experience, which should include large projects and Academic facilities or housing.
• Works within a team. Assist with construction project documents all phases in Revit.
• Self-directed with clear and succinct communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to assist in the organization of project design development and production delivery
• Ability to identify and address issues following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best resolution
• Ability to successfully assist in a team of disciplines and consultants
• Work with governing authorities on obtaining building permits documenting code review and approvals
• Strong understanding of construction processes and methods and how it impacts the project
• Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and adjust work accordingly, often against fast deadlines
• License preferred by not required.
To learn more about the firm, go to www.pagethink.com for additional career opportunities log on at www.pagethink.com/index.php/careers.html
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.